Please sign up to bring something to our PTSA annual SCHS Teacher Back to School Breakfast in the slots below. Please click on the button to sign up. Text Lara Carlin at 949-444-8649 if you would like to drop your non-perishable items to me earier in the week. Thank you!
Easy Breakfast Caserole Recipe Idea:
- 2 lb cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat and set aside.
3. Add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown. (Add a little oil to the skillet if necessary.) Place hash browns in bottom of lightly greased 9×13-inch pan. Top with sausage and cheese.
4. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes.
SCHS Triton Center