We welcome you to sign up to attend a Mass at St. Stephen.
Be sure to arrive before Mass because the doors will be locked when Mass begins.
If you are unable to attend the Mass that you signed up for, please be sure to delete your sign-up as soon as possible in order to allow that space at Mass to be filled by others.
For phase 1 counties the maximum capacity for indoor gatherings is 50 people. Our sign-up page indicates the number allowed for the main church in addition to the chapel pews.
Masks are required both inside and outside the church, per the State of Oregon, Multnomah County, and the Archdiocese of Portland. Please notify us if you are exempt from wearing a mask.
After reading the guidelines below from the Archdiocese you may review the available slots and click on the sign-up button for the date you desire (then click on the "submit and sign-up" button on the bottom). Remember to include the number of all those in your family who are coming when providing the quantity.
- When you arrive for Mass at St. Stephen please check your name off on the printed attendance list in the vestibule.
- At St. Stephen we have the pews that can be used marked to ensure social distancing.
- After Mass each household is asked to sanitize their own pew (focusing on the areas that you touched with your hands). Disinfectant wipes will be provided in the vestibule.
- Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk, and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. Since the Sunday Mass obligation remains lifted, it is not necessary for the faithful to attend Mass on Sundays. -- Please note that our current Mass schedule is only temporary as we have a limited number of people allowed.
- Churches in Oregon have been granted permission to use a separate room from the main church. We will be opening our chapel as a separate space. To keep proper social distancing between the pews in the chapel we can use 4 pews, so in order to maximize our chapel's space we will open it to 4 families. The outside entrance to the chapel will be used. When arriving please check in with the door monitor at the entrance of the main church. The families in the chapel will have access to the nearby restroom, while those in the church can use the restrooms in Carmody Hall (gym).
When signing-up please note that for the chapel you sign-up as a family so only one slot is provided in that area. In the comments section you will indicate how many are in your family. When signing-up for the church you will continue to have each slot count for each individual person.
If you have any questions contact Joseph Salazar at [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties: If the "submit and sign-up" button is not taking you to the next page, then try refreshing the webpage. On the sign-up page, if you are not able to enter a number in the quantity section, try refreshing the page.