We welcome you to sign up to attend a Mass at St. Stephen.
Please sign up for one Mass per week. If you would like to sign up for an additional Mass, please follow these guidelines. If by 9:00pm, the night before a morning Mass, there are still slots available you may sign up for that next day’s morning Mass. For the evening Masses, you can check in the morning and if by 9am there are still slots available you may sign up for that evening Mass.
If you are unable to attend the Mass that you signed up for, please be sure to delete your sign-up as soon as possible in order to allow that space at Mass to be filled by others.
After reading the guidelines below from the Archdiocese you may review the available slots and click on the sign-up button for the date you desire (then click on the "submit and sign-up" button on the bottom). Remember to include the number of all those in your family who are coming when providing the quantity.
The following guidelines are provided by the Archdiocese of Portland. Included (in italics) are ways that they will be implemented at St. Stephen.
- Mass attendance is limited to the government directive of 25 people. Once the maximum is reached, no one else can be allowed entrance. Therefore, individuals/families will be allowed to attend Mass only once per week. This is to allow as many people in the parish as possible the opportunity to attend Mass. The faithful are asked to sign-up for Mass at only one parish. -- Therefore, our St. Stephen sign-up list only has slots for 24 people (since we have already accounted for the priest).
- People who simply show up for Mass and must be turned away at the entrance will be provided a way to add their name(s) to the sign-up list for Mass for the following week. -- When you arrive for Mass at St. Stephen please check your name off on the printed attendance list in the vestibule. Be sure to arrive before Mass because the doors will be locked when Mass begins.
- Since the Sunday Mass obligation remains lifted, it is not necessary for the faithful to attend Mass on Sundays. -- Therefore, the St. Stephen livestreaming Sunday Mass at 9:00 am will continue. Please note that our current Mass schedule is only temporary as we have a limited number of people allowed.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times within churches (minimum of six feet apart except members of the same household). -- At St. Stephen we have the pews that can be used marked to ensure social distancing.
- Cleaning and sanitizing will take place after every Mass. -- After Mass each household is asked to sanitize their own pew (focusing on the areas that you touched with your hands). Disinfectant wipes will be provided in the vestibule.
- Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk, and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
If you have any questions contact Joseph Salazar at [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties: If the "submit and sign-up" button is not taking you to the next page, the try refreshing the webpage. On the sign-up page, if you are not able to enter a number in the quantity section, try refreshing the page.