University of Idaho Swim Center
Please review the available slots below and click on the buttom to sign up. Morning lap swim timeslots will be 45 minutes long, while afternoon and evening timeslots will be one hour long. We ask that the first group entering the pool begin their swim at the diving block side of the pool, and the second group begin their swim at the diving board side of the pool. This will alternate as each new group enters the facility.
New! 1:00-2:00pm & 7:00-9:00pm will be considered a "family time swim", during this time, up to 4 members of the same household will be allowed per lane in the shallow pool only. All other times one swimmer per lane. At the facility we are also disinfecting all touchpoints after each program and taking other precautions to help mitigate the spread of germs.
Please consider the following facility procedure changes:
1. Enter through Memorial Gym. Exit through the southwest doors leading into gold parking lot 39 or through Memorial Gym.
2. Memorial Gym locker rooms will be open, but no towel service will be available.
3. Swim center pass cards must be kept on your person as there will not be pass storage available at the facility.
We have the following payment options for lap swim:
1. Monlty passes will be available a week before the upcoming month and will be available for $25 a month.
2. Daily Pass $5 (can be purchased online or in person via exact change cash)
Passes can be purchased online at: http://www.active.com/moscow-id/water-sports/swimming-registrations/idaho-swim-center-september-pass-2020
We will now be opening the sign ups the Friday prior to the start of the week. We have made this change due to the large number of no shows that have been occurring. We want everyone to have the chance to sign up and show up to get in and swim!
Email [email protected] for more information!
|| Idaho SwimCenter