THIS SCHEDULE IS FOR PICKUPS = RESTORE COMES TO YOU
Items MUST be accessible. We ask with CoVid that items be in open space such as garage, carport or driveway up near house. If items are NOT accesible we will need to reschedule to a different time/date when they are.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Please call 785-856-6920 ext 1 for any questions or broader list of acceptable donations.
Flooring is a wonderful donation. We ask that flooring boards be bundled. We can provide stretch wrap at the register in preperation to donate any loose flooring boards. This is especially crucial with half hour donation slots.
We are temporarily NOT accepting Spare Cabinet Doors or Drawers 10/27/2020
Items we do NOT accept:
- Dishes, Housewares
- Upholstered Furniture such as couches, love seats, recliners, mattresses, box springs
- Shower Doors
- Baby Cribs
- Garage Doors
- Vanity tops without cabinets
Items we accept:
- Building Supplies (excludes brick, pavers, patio stones and cement blocks)
- Appliance (excludes anything older than 10 years and small household appliances/electronics)
- Doors (excludes shower and garage doors)
- Furniture (excludes anything upholstered or oversized, unframed mirrors and baby furniture)
- Bath & Plumbing (excludes shower doors)
- Storage & Organization
- Flooring (Carpet and Tile must be new)
- Lighting & Electrical
- Windows (excludes any window with damage, wood rot, unframed glass)
We no longer accept paint or stain. Contact Hazardous Waste at 785-832-3030 for disposal options.
|| Lawrence Habitat ReStore