St Josephs Catholic Church
Please follow social distancing guidelines at all Masses. Currently Sunday Masses held inside St. Joseph are the only Masses requiring pew reservations.
To sign up for Sunday 8:30am or 10:30am Mass, check the "Sign Up" box for that day/pew. Complete your signup by clicking the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the bottom of the page. The following screen requires information, please include the number of people you expect in your pew in the "My Comments" field. A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided once the request has been processed.
Follow this guide in selecting a pew:
- Most pews are separated into 2 sides, A & B.
- L5A and R5A accommodate wheelchairs along the center aisle.
- R1A are a set of 5 chairs.
- Families over 3 should select both A & B sides of the same pew whenever possible.
- Families with 3 or less should select either A or B side.
- A pew may be used by an entire family (16' = 8-10 people), or by two small families (5' on A or B side = 1-3 people)
- Additional seating is available in the social hall, each section has 6 chairs.
L = Pews on Mary side
R = Pews on Joseph side
A = Window aisle
B = Center aisle
SL = Social hall, left section
SC = Social hall, center section
SR = Social hall, right section
If you are unable to attend the Mass you signed up for, please remove yourself from the signupgenius register as soon as possible, to open the spot up for another parishioner. The confirmation email will have a link to edit/delete your registration. If you need assistance, please call Doreen at 546-5707.
St. Joseph Catholic Church, Crosby, MN
|| Anthony Craig