Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Things to remember about coming to Jordan to take the permit test:
- This test is only for students that are currently enrolled in the Driver Ed. class here at Jordan High School, or students that have already taken the class, or are enrolled to take the class at some point during the school year. If you are not taking the class here, go to the DLD to take it the test, you will not be allowed to take it here.
- This test is only for students who need a permit.
- All students need to have face covering.
- Make sure you can make the time you're scheduled for. If you miss 2 appointments you will need to go the DLD to get take the permit test.
- All students scheduled must check-in at the front desk in the main office. They will check you for face covering and send you to room 2004
- All students need to be on time. If you are not there on time you will not be allowed in the building to take the test.
- Bring a No 2 pencil with you.
- No electronic devices.
- All students should be prepared to take, and attempt to pass, the test. Study the handbook and take practice tests online to be prepared.
- You may not sign up for 2 times at once. Only sign up for another time if you did not pass and need to take it again.
- If you do pass the test you will not have a permit. You will still need to go to the DLD to get the actual document. You will need to call them to set up an appointment at 801-965-4437 or go to dld.utah.gov to set an appointment. The paper that I give you is not a permit, it is confirmation that you passed the test only!
- Do not send questions to the email associated with this account. Send questions to my Jordan High email address
9:00am - 10:00am MST