CPR/AED/FIRST AID TRAINING
Available for SCUSD District Employees Only
To register, please complete the following steps:
1) Sign up for the course using the "Sign Up" button below.
2) Indicate your current job classification (i.e., Bus Driver, Child Development Staff Member, etc.)
3) Await an e-mail from Health and Safety Institute (HSI) and complete the online course by October 17, 2022. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of signing up for the online course, please contact us at 916-581-0012.
4) Once you complete the online course, please e-mail your certificate to [email protected] on the day of the skills check.
5) Attend the Skills Check on October 19 or 22, 2022 at the time you selected on the Sign-up Genius link.
**Please note: Attendance at a skills check is required for all employees in order to receive certification.**
October 19 - 2:45, 3:30 and 4:15 p.m. Skills Checks
Albert Einstein Middle School
9325 Mirandy Dr
Sacramento, CA 95826
October 22 - 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. Skills Checks
Collis P. Huntington Elementary School
Rooms 3, 4 and 6
5921 26th St
Sacramento, CA 95822
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Jason and Erica Lewis