St. Thomas More Parishioners
Guidelines for Attending Mass at St Thomas More
As of December 3, 2020, places of worship can have attendance based on 25% of the square footage of their building capacity or maximum of 100 people whichever is less.
We look forward to the day when we are back to attending Mass at 100% capacity, but for now, and until further notice, we are happy to announce that STM can extend our attendance allowed at any of our daily and weekend Masses to 75 people (including ministers and staff).
Tuesday - Friday 8:20am and 5:00pm
Sunday 8:00am and 10:00am
This increase will go into effect at STM beginning Tuesday, 8 Dec, on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception (Holy Day of Obligation).
For your continued safety, we will continue the following:
- Advance sign-up for attendance at all scheduled Masses, Tuesday through Sunday. Please use the link below to sign up, or cal the Parish Office at 503-222-2055. All sign-ups much be made no later than a day in advance and completed Monday through Friday before 4:00pm.
- Single door entry and check-in process at the main entrance to the church.
- Face covering requirement (mask preferred) from the exit of your vehicle before Mass to the return to your vehicle after Mass.
- Six feet social distancing requirement. Only those family members who reside in the same household may sit together.
- Hand sanitizer use from church dispensers upon entry and departure.
- Sanitizing assistance of our worship space at the conclusion of every Mass. Cleaning solutions, towels and gloves will be provided.
If you have any illness or any pre-existing health issues or conditions, we ask that you do not attend any of these Masses.
Complete information, as well as a link to sign up for Mass, is also available on our parish website stmpdx.org.