St. Thomas More Parishioners
Because of COVID 19 restrictions, St. Thomas More will offer Mass attendance ONLY by sign-up for now. Following state guidelines, the number of attendees is limited and social distancing will be strictly observed.
- Only those who have signed up will be allowed to attend Mass. (Please limit call-in sign ups to those not having computer access)
- Sign-up is limited to registered St. Thomas More parishioners only. Each person is asked to sign up for only one Mass per week.
- Sign-ups must be submitted no later than 4 PM the weekday before the Mass. (Weekend Mass sign-ups must be submitted by 4 PM on Fridays; weekday Mass sign-up deadline is 4 PM the day before.)
- Face masks are required (including for children). Masks should be applied in your vehicle, worn throughout Mass, and removed back in your vehicle. You are responsible for your own mask. (STM does not supply them.)
- All Mass attendees will be requested to assist with social distancing and disinfecting the church's relevant surfaces (used pews, door handles, etc.) at the conclusion of Mass.
- The dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation is still in effect. Therefore, there is no obligation at this time to attend Mass. Attendance is completely optional. Despite all our precautions, attending Mass is at your own risk.
Scroll down this screen to select a Mass. Click on the check box(es) that apply, and click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the screen. Fill in all requested information.
Please be sure you put the correct number in the Quantity box. The number must reflect all those attending as Congregants (not including Server, Lector or Sacristan, who are counted separately).
BE SURE TO LIST THE FULL NAMES OF ALL THOSE ATTENDING. This list will be used to check people in and, if necessary, for contact tracing.