Austin Figure Skating Club
Join Melissa Vriner for an interactive virtual series on the essentials of foot stability and ankle mobility for all figure skaters.
Virtual Series Outline
Saturday March 13th
- Soft tissue mobility.
- Baseline mobility.
- Tripod of the foot.
Saturday March 20th
- Integrating mobility into your off-ice warm-up.
- Basics of stability & balance.
- Background of skating boot & ankle mobility.
Saturday March 27th
- Introduction on how the foot and ankle contribute to jumping and power.
- Exercises progressions for stability & strength.
- Progressive balance exercises.
All sessions will be lead by U.S. Figure Skating Strength and Conditioning Coordinator Melissa Vriner.
Hosted by Austin Figure Skating Club. Series fee is per skater/participant.
Series includes all 3 sessions
$20 Member $30 Non Member
12:30pm - 1:15pm CST
Via Zoom 3/13, 3/17 and 3/27