Our Soleminity of Mary Vigil and Day Masses have participation limitations.
At this time we must strictly adhere to the 200-person maximum, and all attendees must wear a face covering. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have a mask, please see an usher. We have a limited supply to assist parishioners.
Please attend only your confirmed time slot and adhere to the following:
- Keep your face covered except when receiving Holy Communion.
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly before entering the church, and thoroughly wipe down the area you were occupying with your sanitizing wipes prior to departing your seat(s).
- Share a pew only with others who live in your household.
- Add family members using the drop down quantity tab, not the comments.
- Maintain a social distance of at least six feet from those not in your household at all times.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!