City of Lawrence - Household Hazardous Waste
The City of Lawrence is migrating this sign up form to another software, starting with April 16th appointments. If you want to sign up for an appointment after April 15th, please use the link below:
Face masks must be worn at all times in the Reuse Store.
Products are available with the understanding that the products:
1. Will be used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Will be disposed of properly.
3. Will not be used for resale or commercial use.
4. Will be the sole responsibility of the recipient to substantiate the quality, expiration date and fitness for use.
5. May be returned (all or any usused portion) to the HHW collection facility.
6. Your pick-up is limited to 10 items
If you have trouble signing up for an appointment or have questions about the Household Hazardous Waste Facility, please call 785-832-3036.
|| City of Lawrence Staff