COVID Vaccine Registration
Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Jonson are always available unless noted otherwise.
- Moderna available to people 18 and up
- Johnson & Johnson available to people 18 and up
- Pfizer available to people 12 and up
12-18 years of age need parental consent
Sign up for the date, time, and vaccine that works for you: Please review the available slots below, click on the Sign-Up button at the time and day that works for you, then click on Submit and Sign up at the bottom.
Walk-ins are welcome: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30p
In order to receive the COVID Vaccine you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 12 years of age or older. If you are 12-18, you need to have a parent or guardian sign the consent form.
- Have not received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for COVID-19 infection in the past 90 days.
|| Tabi Prochazka