COVID Vaccine Registration
- Pfizer available to people 5 and up
- Moderna available to people 18 and up
- Johnson & Johnson available to people 18 and up
5-18 years of age need parental consent
Sign up for the date, time, and vaccine that works for you: Please review the available slots below, click on the Sign-Up button at the time and day that works for you, then click on Submit and Sign up at the bottom.
Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday 12:30p-1:30p at Western Community Health Resources. (Call the clinic for additional time slots)
In order to receive the COVID Vaccine you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 years of age or older. If you are 5-18, you need to have a parent or guardian sign the consent form.
- Have not received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for COVID-19 infection in the past 90 days.
|| Tabi Prochazka