KSO Inmate Attorney Visits
In order to schedule an unrecorded Attorney / Inmate phone call you must do the following before using this portal:
- Click below under related files to print the required forms for approval to have unrecorded Inmate calls.
- Send both of the completed forms and a copy of your bar card or Parole/Probation I.D. to the following email address: [email protected]
- The Attorney or Parole/Probation Officer will be required to set up an account with the inmate phone provider (NCIC Inmate Communications).
- Once the above steps have been completed and approval has been granted, Kaufman County will set-up access to the online scheduling tab. It may take up to 72 hours to receive approval for unrecorded phone calls.
- The Attorney or Parole/Probation Officer will be notified via email that they have been approved and may begin using the online scheduling portal.
Note – the inmate can only be scheduled a phone visit for the pod that they are housed on, you must verify the housing location for the inmate before scheduling a visit time. You can verify the housing location by visiting www.kaufmanso.com and clicking on current inmates
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!