Dear Parishioners of Sts. Peter and Paul,
We are very grateful for the opportunity to gather in fellowship, and warmly welcome anyone who might be visiting and worshipping with us following Divine Liturgy on Sundays.
Please sign up for coffee hour below! There are two slots for each Sunday in case you want to host together with someone else.
If you are hosting coffee hour in memory of a beloved departed one and would like to have a Memorial/Trisagion Service, please make sure to contact Fr. Jordan or Shanyn Bateh at [email protected] to confirm the date.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SIGNUP? Contact Nicole Tsiouvaras, [email protected]
Here is some information to help you prepare:
FELLOWSHIP HOUR HOST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan on approximately 80-100 people
- Coffee is provided and made for you. You do not need to make coffee
- Paper goods and utensils are provided
- Please keep it simple! Coffee, juice and water are sufficient. Anything beyond is appreciated and entirely up to those hosting coffee hour
- Please begin clean up by 12:30pm
- The specific clean up tasks are posted on top of the microwave
- Please contact Shanyn at [email protected] if any items are broken and/or in need of replacement
- Do not leave any perishable items. All left over food should be taken with you unless other arrangements are made
Thank you for helping us keep our Parish the warm and welcoming place it has always been!
|| Nicole Tsiouvaras