St Elizabeth Seton, Ridgefield
St Elizabeth Seton is pleased to be able to offer public worship again. The parish is taking precautions per the CDC and Governor Lamont’s recommendations regarding public gatherings, as well as our own precautions we feel are prudent under the circumstances. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Mass, but please understand there are risks involved in attending a public worship in a pandemic despite all of the precautions taken by the parish and the diocese. We ask your cooperation with all of the directives that have been put in place for your safety and the safety of our clergy and your fellow worshipers.
Please join us for mass outdoors!
The altar will be set up under the portico at the main entrance to the church and the congregation will be on the driveway and grassy hill opposite the entrance.
Each mass will be limited to 50 people, including the priest and other staff involved in the service. Pre-registration is required.
- Masks will be required.
- Social distancing will be observed.
- Please bring your own chair and/or blanket.
- There will be no access to the building and all doors will be locked.
- In case of inclement weather, outdoor mass will be cancelled.
- Do not attend service if you are sick, experiencing any symptoms consistent with the coronavirus, or are otherwise required to be quarantined.
- If you have reserved a spot for a mass and are unable to attend in person, please cancel your sign up.
|| St Elizabeth Seton Sign Up