PEAS (Partners for Education, Agriculture, and Sustainability)
Happy New Year Ambassadors! Please review the upcoming farm workdays below, then click on the button to sign up.
- All PEAS Volunteers must fill out this waiver and release form.
- All PEAS Volunteers must continue wearing masks at volunteer events until further notice.
- Individuals need to be socially distanced and masked. Family members from the
same household may work near each other.
- If you have your own tools, please bring them. If not, that is okay. We will provide and sanitize after use.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and/or running water. Please clean hands as you enter farm area.
- Wear closed-toe shoes! There are fire ants at the farm and they can be very sneaky.
- Bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, and a snack if needed. (At times we may have some snacks, but cannot guarantee.)
Thanks in advance for volunteering with PEAS!
|| Lauren Maples