Indian Hill Church elementary
IPM (Inter Parish Ministry) is collecting "Power Packs" in gallon-sized Ziploc bags. Power Packsare distributed to school-age children. You will find instructions below for creating Power Pack. The Power Pack is designed to give children enough food to last until dinner time. The Power Pack should include a breakfast meal (cereal, Pop Tart etc), a lunch meal that is easy to heat up, a juice box, a shelf stable fruit, a dessert and snacks. The items should be packaged in a gallon Ziplock style bag. The bag should be as full as possible.
What makes a good power pack?
- Look for a meal for each bag (microwave mac and cheese, microwave ravioli, soups with pull tab, canned chicken/tuna lunch kits, Hormel shelf stable meals)
- Add other items such as individual cereals, applesauce, fruit cups, shelf-stable puddings, oatmeal, peanut butter crackers, JIF peanut butter to go cups, raisins, chips, juice box, granola bar, pretzels, microwave popcorn, cheese crackers).
- Seal items in a gallon Ziploc bag.
- It is great when the bag is full of items.
- Feel free to add an encouraging note to the child receiving the Power Pack.
Power Packs can be dropped off anytime at one of three church member houses.
Church Member Drop off locations:
Michael and Jennifer Taylor's House: 6305 Graves Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Walt and Holly Dewees' house: 9310 Old Indian Hill Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Phil and Suzanne Beck's house: 9983 Walnutridge Court, Cincinnati, OH 45242
IPM Drop Off Locations:
Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am-12:00 pm at the Newtown Pantry 3509 Debolt Street, Cincinnati, OH 45244
Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Amelia Pantry 1075 W Ohio Pike (on K of C Drive)
Cincinnati, OH 45245
You can also donate to IPM online by clicking this link: https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx….
|| Jennifer Taylor