Living Water Catholic
Please Read Carefully! Updated July 13!
Living Water Catholic has begun celebrating public Masses!
The faithful of the Archdiocese of Boston remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays.
- We have a limited amount of seating in the Holy Family Parish Lower Church for Mass. Parishioners MUST register in advance to attend Mass by registering below.
- Only 23 FAMILIES are permitted in the Star of the Sea Beach Chapel for Mass. Parishioners MUST register in advance to attend Mass. Registration is ONLY by phone call for Star of the Sea.
- Those without computer access can call the parish office to register at (978) 388-0330.
- Please register early in the week. This helps our staff tremendously!
- You must register for EACH family member from your household who will be attending. Please use the "Quantity" section to indicate the number of family memebers AND list the family member's names in the "Family Member Names" section.
- The weekend Mass schedule has been altered to allow for proper cleaning between Masses. And for the celebration of the Mass in the most practical and safest way for our Collaborative.
*This schedule is subject to change at anytime througout the reopening process.*
(beginning July 4)
Saturday, 4 p.m. - Holy Family Parish Lower Church
Saturday, 6 p.m. - Star of the Sea Beach Chapel
Sunday, 8 a.m. - Star of the Sea Beach Chapel
Sunday, 9:30 a.m. - Holy Family Parish Lower Church
Please stay home if:
- you feel sick
- you suspect you may be sick
- you have a sick family memeber at home
- you have had possible contact with a COVID-19 patient
- you are in the vulnerable population as defined by the CDC, (link here)
- Mass registration will be open for 2 weeks at a time, beginning July 13.
- You must register for each memeber of your household.
- We will continue to live stream our Sunday morning Mass at 9:30 a.m. via our Living Water Catholic Facebook Page.
- Holy Communion cannot yet be brought to the sick & homebound parishioners.
Information for Attending Mass:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask. (Except children under 2 and those with medical conditions prohibiting the wearing of a mask).
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6 feet of separation while entering, sitting, and exiting the church.
- The only entrance for Mass will be through the handicapped accessible door, into the Lower Church.
- A basket will be available for collection of tithes in the back of the church.
- Seating is limited to insure proper social distancing in all directions. Families and those living in the same household can sit together.
- When entering and exiting Mass, please do not gather in groups, but continue to remain socially distanced.
- Please follow all directions of Collaborative Staff and Greeters.
If for some reason we are unable to have Mass on the weekend (Fr. Ron is sick, the Archdiocese of Boston, Town of Amesbury, or Commonwealth of Massachusetts change guidelines, etc.) we will use the provided contanct information to contact you. Please use current contact information!
*** All of the above information is subject to change based off of directives from the Commonweath of Massacusetts, the Archdiocese of Boston, and/or Pastoral Need***
|| Meredith Smith