Sustainable Wheat Ridge
Please fill out the form below to let us know when you're available to volunteer with the Earth Week Clear Creek Cleanup on Saturday, April 17 from 10am - 1:30pm at Creekside Park (4900 Marshall St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033).
Volunteers will help pick up litter along the Clear Creek Trail and in Creekside Park. This event is a collaboration between The City of Wheat Ridge, Sustainable Wheat Ridge, Localworks, and Institute for Environmental Solutions.
We are very excited to bring these groups together and coordinate an outdoor event for Earth Week and we have outlined some important points below to ensure our volunteers are safe and successful at this event:
- Volunteers are required to arrive 15 minutes early for their shift start time (time included in signup) on the day of the event for a volunteer/safety orientation.
- Volunteers are required to wear sturdy shoes - work boots or thick-soled tennis shoes are recommended.
- Volunteers must bring a mask and wear the mask at all times (when not eating/drinking). Volunteers must adhere to Covid-19 safety protocols at all times.
- Gloves, safety vests, and trash grabbers will be provided, however volunteers may bring their own from home if preferred.
- Volunteers may sign up for both shifts - we will be stopping for lunch from 11:30 - 12:00pm.
- Please bring a water bottle - water refill stations will be provided.
- Please bring a lunch - snacks will be provided.
- Restrooms will be available on site.
|| Kayla Betzold