St. David the King, Princeton Junction, NJ
At this time, it is required that you register yourself and your family members for the Masses you wish to attend. Please review the questions below before signing up.
1. Are you or anyone in your household feeling sick, have any symptoms that might be COVID related such as but not limited to fever, cough, loss of sense of smell or taste?
2. Have you or anyone in your household recently been in contact with someone who may be sick with any symptoms that might be COVID related?
3. Are you or anyone in your household awaiting Covid 19 test results?
4. Have you or any of the family members signing up today:
Travelled to or from a state on the N.J. 14-day travel advisory list?
For a list of states with travel restrictions, visit:
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you do not sign up for or come to Mass. Please proceed if none of these apply to you.
1. At the bottom of this page click "Sign Up" next the Mass you wish to attend, and then click the "Submit & Sign Up" button.
2. Select the total number of family members attending Mass in the "Quantity" section, which can be found in top right corner.
3. Provide a contact name, email address, phone number and the names of each family member attending the Mass. Click “Sign Up Now”
4. Print this reservation receipt and bring it with you to Mass. Everyone will need to show either a printed receipt or a digital receipt on their smart phone to enter the worship space.
Please contact Maggie Provine at [email protected] with any Mass Registration questions.
We look forward to celebrating Mass with you and your family.
8:30am - 9:10am EDT
|| Maggie Provine