Volunteers for Hope Street Food Pantry
Thank you so much for volunteering to unpack and sort food for the Hope Street Food Pantry. They feed 3,500 plus people in the community on a monthly basis and with the increase in needs they are looking to us to help.
Here is some important information for this event:
- Wear close-toed shoes & comfortable clothing
- You will be supplied with gloves for your protection BUT if you want a mask please bring your own
- You will be going up and down stairs for anyone with restrictions
- This event is for 18 yrs and older
- They are asking for 3 volunteers per shift to ensure social distancing is implemented
- Parking: you will pull into Hope church parking lot and there is a house on the property that is next to a dumpster. That will have a sign on it stating "Hope Street Food Pantry." You can park as close to the house as you can.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Melody Leedy on her cell at (704) 277-3688.
|| Jessica Pierson