Corpus Christi Parish
ON LINE SIGN UP FOR MASS THIS WEEKEND, FEB 27/28 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT AT FULL CAPACITY AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR WORSHIP THIS WEEKEND.
NOTE: PARISH MEMBERS AND VISITORS WHO SIGNED UP BY 12 NOON FEB 27 MAY BE CHECKED IN FIRST.
Thank you for letting us know you are coming to Mass this weekend! There will be two masses: 4:00 pm Sat and 11 am Sun. The 11 am mass will be livestreamed.
Parish members have until 12 noon Sat Feb 27 to sign up and reserve a space. There are 7 spaces available at both masses for choir members who wish to help with the music ministry.
Visitors are welcome to sign up to join us for worship! You will be placed on our "waiting list" and receive a confirmation after 12 noon Sat Feb 27.
Please review the following health information and sign up instructions:
- For health and safety reasons, the Archdiocese has asked that there be a limited capacity of seating at public masses.
- Please wash your hands before coming to church and bring hand sanitizer with you.
- Plan to arrive 20 to 30 minutes before Mass begins. There will be a brief assessment process before you enter the church. We are unable to allow anyone with a temperaure of 100.4 or higher OR with Covid-19 symptoms into the church.
- Cloth face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER Mass by everyone age 2+.
- Parents must keep children with them at all times and limit trips to the bathroom.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SIGN UP EVERYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD WHO IS COMING TO MASS THIS WEEKEND:
1. Review the Mass schedule, then click on the "Sign Up" button for the Mass you plan to attend. If you are planning to be a part of the Music Ministry, please click on the Sign Up" button for Music Ministry.
2. Click on the "Submit and Sign up" button at the bottom of the screen to continue the RSVP process.
If you are using a desktop or laptop computer:
3. Enter YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME and the FIRST AND LAST NAME OF EACH PERSON in your household who will be coming to Mass in the Mass Attendees space.
4. Indicate the TOTAL NUMBER of people in your household who will be coming to Mass in the "QUANTITY" space.
If you are signing up from your phone:
3. Indicate the TOTAL NUMBER of people in your household who will be attending the Mass in the "QTY" space.
4. Enter YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME and the FIRST AND LAST NAME OF EACH PERSON in your household who will be coming to Mass in the Mass Attendees space.
5. Enter your first and last name again and fill in your contact information as requested. Enter any additional comments or information in the "Is there anything else you want us to know" space following your phone number.
6. Click on the "Sign Up Now" button to complete your registration.
Per CDC guidelines, those AT HIGH-RISK are:
people age 65+
- people who live in nursing homes or long-term care facilities
- people of any age with underlying medical conditions
If you have ANY of these risk factors you are encouraged to stay home and celebrate Mass via livestream on Sunday at 9 am.
|| Miriam Hudson