Welcome to the Harrisburg YMCA Indoor Group Exercise Reservation page. Reservations are only needed for indoor classes. Outdoor classes and virtual classes are still available. Please visit our website for a complete class schedule.
The following rules apply:
- Per the Governor's orders, effective Friday, Sept 4 masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building. Face masks can be removed during vigorous physical activity activity.
- Your membership must be ACTIVE with the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA in order to attend indoor classes. If you are on hold, we will remove the hold on your first visit. Nationwide privileges are currently suspended.
- An updated waiver will need to be signed on your first visit. You can either do this online by visiting our website www.rocabymca.org, or at the member service desk.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes before class begins to allow our member services staff to check you in.
- Reservations are open 24 hours in advance on a first come first serve basis. Walk-ins are welcome if we are not at capacity.
- Members 16+ years old are allowed in the facility. Members 13-15 may use cardio equipment with a parent or guardian.
- Upon entry in the Fitness Center, you will be given a spray bottle and towels. You will be encouraged to wipe down all equipment before and after use. Once you have completed your workout, you will return spray bottle to the attendant.
- Locker Rooms will be available & limited showers available for use.
|| Harrisburg YMCA