Thank you for donating your time to pack boxes for the Caring Coalition!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You may choose any 2 hour shift between 8am-4pm. Just indicate the time you plan to arrive when prompted.
We invite you to sign-up for 2 hours weekly or bi-monthly! Two volunteers can be there at the same time. If you find there are 10 sets of boxes already packed, please donate your time by choosing from one of the other tasks below.
- Packing boxes - our goal is to have 10 sets of boxes on the shelves at all times
- Label boxes
- Wipe down and put away groceries stored under the work table
- Wipe down shelves when possible ( when they are relatively empty )
- If there are enough boxes create the following:a) Sweet snack packets (granola bars, cookies, fruit leathers, etc. to equal 6-8 items; b) Salty snack packets (gold fish crackers, fritos, chips, pretzels etc.)
- Note needed items on the whiteboard near the door
- Before leaving wipe down the tables and sweep the floor.
Please choose a shift when you will be able to donate 2 hours of your time and be a part of this great cause!