APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING - Registration for new students, Change of Address, Temporary Guardians, Athletics Only, Co-Resident.
NOTE: For Preschool Registration, visit their website at https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/domain/4963
All families are encouraged to register REMOTELY at https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/1766. Schedule an appointment only if you are not able to use our online services. Appointments will be available 2-3 days in advance. Please be on time for appointments, we cannot hold them, thank you.
By scheduling your appointment, you are agreeing to the following COVID GUIDELINES:
- Please limit the number of people coming to the appointment
- You will be asked to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry
- If you are feeling sick, please reschedule
- Visitors are discouraged from using the restrooms
KNOW WHAT YOU NEED:
Required Documents and additional information to bring to your appointment, missing documents WILL delay your registration.
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Picture ID
- Proof of residency (see below)
- Family Admissions Form - One Per FAMILY
- Census of English Language Learners - Required for ALL STUDENTS
- Previous School Release of Records - Required for ALL STUDENTS, excluding Kindergarten
- Forms found below OR on our website at: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/1766
Verification of your residency: Bring one copy of the following:
- Current Gas or Electric Bill - dated within 30 days (No Disconnect or Final Notices)
- Current Signed Lease/Rental Agreement - signed within 60 days/No Addendums or Renewals
- Deed of Trust for newly purchased home - dated within 60 days
Co-Resident status can be established and may be renewed annually. Proof of residency for both the Resident and the Co-Resident are required as well as the notarized form/letter. Click here for the co-resident form.
Future resident status can be established with a purchase contract or letter from your builder, listing the specific closing date that must be within the current Semester.