COVID UPDATE – HOLY FAMILY ROCKLAND
All those in attendance must wear a face mask that covers both your mouth and nose and the mask must be worn correctly at all times. We will be taking temperatures of all parishioners, volunteers and staff at check in for Mass each week. If you are not feeling well on Sunday, or experiencing any COVID or flu symptoms at all, for the safety of our parishioners, staff, and volunteers, please stay home and watch Mass online or on cable at WRPS. Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding in these difficult times!
If the sign up is FULL, please call 781-871-1244 and leave your name and number and we will give you a call back and put you on our waiting list for Sunday. We are generally able to accommodate everyone.
How to Register for Sunday 10:00 AM Mass at Holy Family
- Locate the rectangle below labeled "Available Slot". (You may need to scroll down on your page to find this rectangle.)
- Inside the rectangle, click in the small white box next to the words "Sign Up".
- A checkmark will appear inside the small white box.
- Locate the Submit and Sign-Up rectangle further down the page.
- Click anywhere in the Submit and Sign-Up Box.
- You will be taken to the sign-up form.
- You must indicate on the drop-down arrow how many total people will be attending Mass in your party. If there are others besides yourself, you must add their names in the comment box.
- Next, complete all required fields with an asterisk.
- When you have completed all fields click on the Sign Up Now! button.
- A new screen will appear that reads: "Thank you, YOUR NAME! You're all signed up for ..."
- You will also receive a confirmation email from Sign Up Genius.
- Please understand that you may be seated in the Main Church or in Mary's Chapel depending on availability. You will be notified via email prior to Sunday's Mass as to where you will be seated. (Emails are usually sent on Thursday prior to Mass.)
- To read the guidelines that all parishioners will need to follow for Mass attendance, please click here.
- If you have any issues, please call the Holy Family Religious Ed. Office at 781-871-1244.
10:00am - 11:00am EST
|| Elizabeth Davis