2021-22 Marching Band and Guard *NEW*
Attention all Band & Guard Parents...
We need volunteers to help the students push the front-line percussion equipment (Marimbas, etc), as well as the podiums and audio equipment to the football field. You'll have front row seats to the Marching Band's performance -- and FREE admission to the game.
Here's what is needed for most games:
- Pit Crew arrives about 10 minutes before half-time to meet Tony Salvaggio at the west end of the football field next to the bleachers to push equipment onto the field. This might typically be about 45 minutes after kick-off (around 7:30 - 7:45 pm).
- Push equipment onto the field as the marching band marches onto the field and set up the equipment
- After the half-time show, push equipment back to the Band Room
- Enjoy the rest of the game.
- A few people need to stay until the end of the game to help push the large podiums into the storage containers.
Please contact Tony Salvaggio if you have any questions ([email protected]). On the night of the game, you may call Tony at (310) 944-8055 cell.
Limited quantities of the volunteer t-shirts are still available for purchase for $20.00 each. Please contact Carolyn Mukai at [email protected] if you would like to purchase a t-shirt and state the size you are requesting.
Thank you so much for your help!!!
Fence by Football Field, Near Band
|| Costa Band Guard Volunteer Lead