For Reservations Starting Monday, August 3: CLICK HERE.
In order to make the pool and your experience as safe as possible, KGRC is following all of the Governor of VA and Health Department guidelines as related to COVID-19. Prior to reserving and coming to the club for lap swim or diving, members should review our complete 2020 COVID-19 Protocols, posted on our website. We anticipate the following rules will change as the weeks go by and, as they do, the KGRC Board of Directors will notify members.
KGRC is open for Family Free Swim, lap swim, and diving. We are able to accommodate one family per pool space, in 50-minute increments. Divers may sign up for an individual spot. The last 10 minutes of each hour are reserved for cleaning before the next time slot.
For the purposes of making a reservation, please review the following:
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- 3 and 3: Please reserve your spot no more than three days in advance and book no more than 3 total reservations per week. You may add your name to an open slot for the next day after 9PM without counting against your 3/week limit. Reservations beyond these limits are subject to cancellation.
- Member Families may reserve only one swim area (a lane or a pod) for each time slot. Signing up for more than one swim area at the same time is not allowed. Members are permitted one reservation for each eligible household member per day for dive.
- Only members of the same household may share a designated pool space with a corresponding deck space. Members may use the deck space for storing personal items or lounging. No chairs will be provided - it is strictly BYOC (bring your own chair). When not in the water, a mask must be worn.
- Please maintain a 10 ft. social distance from all others not in your household. On the diving boards, please remember that while members of different households may share a board, social distancing requirements must be followed.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00 to 12:50 pm are reserved for senior (65+) and immunocompromised members.
- Members with mobility challenges may want to select Section 1 or 4 for ease of access to stairs.
- Members age 11 years and older may swim without a parent. Any child under 11 years of age must be accompanied by a swimming parent or guardian.
- Bathrooms will be available if needed, however, changing rooms and showers will be closed. Please arrive already prepared to swim, wearing your swimsuit.
- Please follow all posted signage, including directional markers, when entering and exiting the pool.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your reserved time.
- Guest passes are not available.