We welcome back Tom Kendzia on March 5 and 6 to share with us his music and reflections. Through reflection, Scripture, and song, we will look to accept the challenges of living the gospel.
The way in which we care for each other is how the world will know who we are!
This event has two parts:
- March 5: Concert at 7 p.m. in the church and via livestream
- March 6: Morning of Reflection from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the chapel and via livestream (bring water and a small snack from home)
By signing up, you agree to:
- Keep 6 feet between you and other families at all times
- Bring and wear a mask before, during, and after the event (required for everyone age 5 and above)
- Stay home if you or anyone in your family feels unwell, has a fever, or has come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19
|| St. John Neumann