Life's most persistent and urgent question is “What are you doing for others?”--Martin Luther King Jr., 1957
If you would like to volunteer for our Day of Service on Monday, January 18, please sign up for a slot. You're welcome to sign up for either slot or both slots.
- Please don't sign up for others.
- If you are sick, have underlying medical conditions, or believe you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please do not sign up.
- If you are 14 to 17 years old, you may sign up only if your parent/guardian completes and has submitted the permission form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuV0Uy-E2nbJibrAUBWbCachwjBC5xAFHr-VPQKN9zf8HqZA/viewform in advance.
- During this time, we cannot use volunteers younger than 14.
- We routinely take and allow pictures of our distribution events, in order to promote support for the work. If you do not want to be included in any pictures, please mention this in the signup comment field.
- Please bring and wear your own mask, in accordance with public health mandates. We provide disposable gloves. Social distancing may be somewhat difficult; groupings of three people are common.
- We count on each volunteer to show up; so please let us know immediately if you cannot come.
- If you cannot volunteer to work, other options include dropping off food donations 10am-12noon or 2pm-4pm, or organizing a food drive for that day.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
We are located at 9704 Rhode Island Ave, College Park, MD in the College Park Church of the Nazarene. Please park in the back lot.
Thank you. We continue to serve 300-400 families in our community weekly, with your help!
Stay safe and healthy!
College Park Community Food Bank
9704 Rhode Island Ave, College Park, MD
|| College Park Community Food Bank