Mt. Freedom Jewish Center
We are excited to welcome you back to services at the shul
Please review these basic guidlines for comingn to services
- Practice social distancing and wear a face mask while on the shul premises.
- Stay home if you are not well, you have Covid-19 symptoms, you have tested positive for Covid-19, or if you have been recently exposed to someone else who has.
- Please be aware that the building is closed.
- Bathroom use is to be limited to absolute necessity. Please note, services range to a maximum of 1.5 hours. Further information about the bathrooms below...
- The group will not enter the building under any circumstances.
- Bring your own siddur, chumash and tallit.
- Tent covering will not protect in severe storms. In such a case, minyan will not meet.
Though we discourage use of the building including the bathrooms, we recognize that a need may arise to use the bathrooms. If so, we ask that the following guidelines are followed.
· Only one person in the bathroom at a time
· Keep mask on at all times while in the building including the bathroom
· Prior to using the bathroom, wipe down the hard surfaces with the disinfectant wipes provided and spray with the disinfectant aerosol.
· Wash thoroughly and properly dispose of any paper products.
Thank you and we are hoping for a return to full services in the near future!