2020 TELL Season
Thank you for volunteering to work in the TELL Snack Shack!
The Snack Shack is the heart of Tustin Eastern Little League and serves as the central gathering place for our players and families. However, it doesn’t run itself! While we have a dedicated team of volunteers responsible for opening, closing, and keeping the Snack Shack filled with goodies, we do rely on parents to volunteer in the Snack Shack. We thank you for volunteering your time to help the league.
Snack Shack Training/Basic Guidelines
- Parents will earn 3 volunteer credits per shift.
- No experience required!
- Volunteers will be trained upon arrival
- Great directions laminated throughout the Snack Shack
- Your child may work for you if he/she is 16 years or older
- Please make arrangements for children prior to your shift
- No babies/children allowed in Snack Shack area
- Shifts may not be split
- The evening shift is required to clean and close the Snack Shack
- No pets are allowed on the school grounds or in the snack bar
- Snack bar volunteers must purchase their snack items
If you sign up for a shift and are unable to work it, a substitute may be hired in advance. A maximum of 2 substitutes per shift are allowed. The fee for a substitute is determined by how much notice is provided. The breakdown is as follows:
- Request is received less than one week prior to the date of your shift: $50 substitute fee
- A no-call or no-show: $100 fee per person scheduled
Substitution Request Process:
- Submit your request to Betty Vazquez at [email protected] and Tracie Key at [email protected]
- You will receive an email confirming your request.
- Once the assignment has been filled you will receive another email confirming your fee. The fee must be paid prior to the shift date.
**If you have any questions, please contact Betty Vazquez at 951.961.1411 or Tracie Key at 714.392.3491.
|| Tustin Eastern Little League