Beginning in October 2020, we will begin offering a both/and experience of worship with the service livestreamed from the sanctuary with 20 people in the church building and the remainder of the congregation participating at home.
Requirements for attending in-person worship:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain more than 6 feet from people not in your household at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands regularly and when you arrive.
- Affirm that you do not feel sick in anyway.
- Affirm that you have not traveled or been exposed to COVID-19.
How worship will look different during this time:
- Offering plate will be at back of center aisle on stand. (no passing)
- 2 liturgical participants- co-pastor and musician.
- Service limited to 30 minutes to minimize time of exposure.
(Short reflections instead of full length sermons. No responsive worship elements.)
- No congregation/choir singing. Music via organ/piano or other instrument.
- No bulletins, hymnals or Bibles in pews.
What to expect when arriving at church on Sunday morning:
- You will be greeted outside the parking lot door and asked some safety questions. Your temperature will be taken. Please try not to congregate by the door while waiting your turn.
- The usher will help you find a seat that is safely distanced from others that are not in your household.
- At the end of the service, the usher will excuse each row to exit by the side door through the courtyard.
- All bathrooms will be one-person restrooms.
Register to attend a worship service
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
First Presbyterian Red Wing
503 W 6th Street, Red Wing, MN 55066