Welcome to Slinger Community Library's Fall Programming Sign-Ups for the month of September!
Below you'll find sign-ups available for all ages throughout September. Below is a breakdown of age groups and program days & starting times:
- Preschool Story Time (ages 0-5) - Tuesdays at 11 AM & Wednesdays at 10 AM
- Elementary Programs (ages 6-10) - Thursdays at 4 PM
- Teen Programs (ages 11-18) - Thursdays starting between 4:45 and 5:15 PM
- Adult Programs (ages 19+) - Days & times per week vary
- Family Programs (all ages) - 3rd Saturday of each month (timing varies)
The location "GatheRoom" is the new name we have dubbed our Library Community Room!
Children and young adults between ages 6 and 18 will be required to provide their age when signing up for a program. While the library is happy to provide some leeway for slightly older/younger kids to attend programs, we are giving preference to those who are within the set age range.