Welcome to Slinger Community Library's Fall Programming Sign-Ups for the month of October!
Below you'll find sign-ups available for all ages throughout October. Below is a breakdown of age groups and program days & starting times:
- Preschool Story Time (ages 0-5) - Tuesdays at 11 AM & Wednesdays at 10 AM
- Elementary Programs (ages 6-10) - Thursdays at 4 PM
- Teen Programs (ages 11-18) - Thursdays starting between 4:45 and 5:15 PM
- Adult Programs (ages 19+) - Days & times per week vary
- Family Programs (all ages) - 3rd Saturday of each month (timing varies)
The location "GatheRoom" is the new name we have dubbed our Library Community Room!
Children and young adults between ages 6 and 18 will be required to provide their age when signing up for a program. While the library is happy to provide some leeway for slightly older/younger kids to attend programs, we are giving preference to those who are within the set age range.
*Two October 14th programs have been rescheduled for different dates:
1. Kids Klub (Candy Pumpkin Challenge) has been rescheduled to Thursday, October 21st (added to the Pumpkin Games program).
2. Teen Thursday (Halloween Treats) has been rescheduled to Thursday, October 7th (added to Toilet Paper Pumpkin Craft program).