Kingsway Christian Church
As you review the opportunities below, please note there are two main options:
1. Dropping off supplies and grab-n-go breakfast, lunch, and snack options between 8am-5pm at Family Promise (238 N Vine Street, Plainfield) on Saturday, 1/16 or Monday-Friday, 1/18-1/22.
- Simply text/call (317) 561-0198 so Family Promise knows the food/supplies are there. They handle getting it to the families. This helps to reduce exposure to all parties. Please note you may not receive confirmation of your message.
2. Dropping off prepared dinner for 7 (see food allergies below) between 4-6pm to the front desk attendant at WoodSpring Suites (6295 Gateway Dr, Plainfield). Dinner should be separated into 3 portions, including drinks. Label each portion with the below family names & room numbers.
- Eldridge-Tapia Family, Room 228 (mom & toddler)
- Beaver Family, Room 110 (mom, 7 & 18 year old)
- Wright Family, Room 118 (mom & 4 year old)
FOOD ALLERGIES - blueberries, raspberries, mushrooms, pork
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Rachel Fuhrman