St. Cronan Parish
***WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE CHOOSE A QUANTITY OF ONE (1) REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF HOUSEHOLD/POD MEMBERS ATTENDING***
St. Cronan Masses are open to 40 HOUSEHOLDS/COVID-19 PODS. Please carefully review the registration directions before signing-up, as these have changed.
- If you are safely able to attend after reading these protocols, check the "Sign Up" box and then click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the page.
- Please list the names of all household/COVID-19 pod members attending.
- Choose the number 1 from the drop down box to indicate that the listed names are in ONE household/pod.
- Include at least one member's contact information: phone number, email address, or both.
- Call the office at 314-289-9384 or email [email protected] with any questions.
Please read all of the protocols before signing up:
- Sunday Masses will take place at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. in the main church, and a total of 40 households/COVD-19 pods will be permitted to join Mass physically each week.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Please enter through the first side door, or accessible door as needed, and follow the directions as to where to sit. Remember to maintain social distancing as you are seated.
- Sit one household/pod to a pew. Do not sit in the roped-off pews.
- Wear masks. Some masks will be available if you need one.
- You must register to attend Mass. This allows us to keep attendance at 35 or below and allows for contact tracing. Please carefully follow the registration directions listed above.
- Notify us right away if you begin to feel ill or test positive for COVID-19 after attending Mass.
|| Diane Gozdzialski