Clothe Me Co-Op (CMC) is a 100% donation-based CHILDREN’S clothing & service ministry of Kenmore Alliance Church made up of volunteers from all over the WNY community. Donations are given to us with the intent of being a blessing, and we exist to bless families throughout WNY with very low/no cost children’s clothing and other items. We carry all sizes and types of items for children from newborn through teens; to include clothing in sizes preemie/newborn to adult large, maternity clothes, shoes, baby/toddler gear, children's books, gently used/new toys, and more.
DISTRIBUTIONS WILL BE HELD 2ND & 4TH SATURDAY IN JUNE AND JULY TO ASSIST FAMILIES.
CMC is open to the WNY community. We do not ask for ID’s or financial information. We are here to be a blessing, and expect our guests to treat it like the blessing that it is.
Clothe Me Co-Op COVID-19 Shopping Guidelines
- Online sign-up required
- ARRIVAL PROCEDURE: Arrive at the BEGINNING of your time slot (5 min early preferred).
- Enter building & check in at check-in table.
- 1 adult per family allowed inside to shop. Please keep children home if at all possible (if with you, they MUST stay with you at all times).
- Face mask (covering mouth & nose) required at all times. Glove recommended (both provided for you, if needed). Hand sanitizer also provided in all spaces.
- HEALTHY & SAFETY: The health and safety of all our guests and volunteers is vital to us, and we follow all CDC & Erie County Health guidelines...By signing up and attending you attest to the fact that you and anyone living in your household has not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive (or had symptoms) for COVID-19 in the past 14 days. These symptoms include any two of the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
- Follow posted distancing markers, directional signs, & keep 6 feet distance from others.
- Bring/use your own reusable bags/totes when possible.
- Only one person/family at a rack, table, or set of bins at a time. This will ensure 6' distance between shoppers.
- All items MUST stay with you at all times. We can not hold baby gear, toys, bags, etc. (as we normally do) up at checkout. So, please pick up those big items AFTER you have completed all other shopping and bring through checkout with you. They are close to check out line for your convenience.
- 30 minute shopping limit as much as possible.
CLOTHES/SHOES PER PERSON:
Standard clothing .25 cents ($1 new with tags) Shoes .50 cents ($2 new with tags)
- Sample: $5 PER BABY/CHILD wearing newborn thru 7/8 medium youth if getting 25 clothing items – Please ONLY 1 pajama per person
- Sample: $3 PER CHILD/ADULT wearing 10/12 large youth thru all adult sizes if getting 12 clothes total – please ONLY 1: pajama per person
SWIM WEAR & SPRING JACKETS: .50 cents each
GEAR, TOYS, & FREE ITEMS:
- Gear & toys are priced as marked.
- 1 large baby/toddler gear item (stroller, pack n play, etc.) AND 1 large toy (ride on, toddler table, etc.)
- Free items limited to 1 bag per family. Please don’t touch unless ready to place in bag.
CHECKOUT: Bring shopping ticket to checkout station when done. Place donation in box. Change available if needed.
CASH ONLY! No one turned away for inability to pay.
Where does the money go? CMC doesn’t fundraise & is self-sustaining. The small donation we ask for clothing, shoes, etc. goes 100% to the operation & continuation of CMC. Also buys the diapers, pull-ups, wipes, socks, underwear, school supplies, etc.; which are all given away.
KAC Serves Website: http://kenmorealliance.com/ministries/service-ministries
CMC Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClotheMeCoOp/
CMC Email: [email protected]
Kenmore Alliance Church: www.kenmorealliance.com 716-876-5570
|| Rebecca Henderson