NEXT EVENT: Saturday, February 12th between 8am-11:30am
* Sign up and attendance at specific time periods will remain in effect to maintain safety and a positive shopping experience for everyone. NEW TIME SLOT CONFIGURATION: Time slots will begin every 20 minutes between 8:00am-11:00am. Same number of guests per hour, just arriving and entering in smaller groups.
* Masks will be required to be worn covering mouth and nose (provided if needed)
Important Reminder: Don’t sign up for 8:00am OR 8:20am time slot 2 months in a row.
* If slots are full, and you need to attend, please email [email protected], and we'll work with you.
Donations can be dropped off before/after your appointment. Please be sure everything is washed and in excellent wearable condition; & all toys/gear are clean and in good working order.
SIGN UP PROCEDURES:
- Sign up for 1 time slot (quantity) per family group. If you sign up, show up!
- Can't make it-please delete your slot or email [email protected]
- Arrive during your time slot ONLY – don’t come at different time – you will have to wait or come back later.
- If signing up for multiple spots for multi-families, PLEASE arrive together & during scheduled time.
- Do not sign up for the 8am or 8:20am time slots two months in a row.
- Please keep children home if at all possible- if with you, they must stay with you at all times.
- Please bring your own reusable bags/totes.
- Face masks: Per ECDOH guidelines, masks must be worn covering mouth & nose for everyone ages 2 and above (provided if needed).
- By signing up and attending, you certify that no one in your household has/had or been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 10 days; and doesn't have two or more of the following symptoms: fever over 100 degrees, sore throat, cough, lack of taste or smell, chills, nauseous, excessive tireness, and/or stomach ache.
- CMC is open to the WNY community. We do not ask for ID’s or financial information. We are here to be a blessing, and expect our guests to treat it like the blessing that it is.
- Follow posted item limits, directional signs, & keep socially distant as much as possible.
- 1-2 people (or one family group) at a time at each rack, bin, or table when possible.
- Be respectful of others waiting- please make selections and move on as quickly as possible.
- Children MUST remain with you at all times.
- Please keep overall shopping time as limited as possible. 45 minutes is sufficient for most.
- Only get what you NEED. If you don’t need it, leave it!
- All items must remain with you at all times. We can't hold/save items.
- CASH ONLY – suggested donation guidelines below
GENERAL CMC GUIDELINES/RECOMMENDATIONS:
- CMC is supported entirely by donations. Inventory changes constantly based on donations & comes from generosity of others: Pay kindness forward by being courteous, patient, & thoughtful to all fellow guests & volunteers!!
- Everything is for personal use only! The resale of items, removing of tags, &/or repackaging of items is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from current (& possibly future) CMC distributions.
- Please wash all items before use.
For your safety and ours, please follow all rules & social distancing guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone and/or ask any person or group to leave if necessary.
Inventory: Full Fall/Winter inventory (long-sleeve shirts, pants, jackets, etc.) and winter gear (coats, hats, & gloves). We are blessed with excellent selections of clothing; shoes; and plenty of children's books, gear, toys, free items, etc.
SHOPPING LIMITS: Please limit the following to 1 per person/month: pajamas (3T and larger) and all winter gear. All seasonal and premium items are also 1 per person/month. We also have difficulty getting in larger amounts of certain sizes and therefore ask families to limit these sizes to no more than 16 per child per month: Sizes 5T, 6 (small youth), 14-20 (XL+ youth), and men's sizes.
SUGGESTED DONATION GUIDELINES FOR CLOTHES/SHOES:
Standard clothing: .25 cents each ($1 new with tags) ONLY 1 pajama per person/month
Shoes: .50 cents each ($2 new with tags) Boots: $1 ($2 new with tags)
COATS/SNOW PANTS: $1 ($2 new with tags) LIGHTWEIGHT JACKETS: .50 cents each
WINTER GEAR: .25 cents ea hats, gloves, scarves
SEASONAL CASUAL ATTIRE: .50 cents each (ex: Christmas/Easter casual)
PREMIUM/SEASONAL CLOTHING: $1 each (ex: Christmas/Easter formal)
GEAR, TOYS, & FREE ITEMS: Gear & toys are priced as marked. 1 new in package toy per child. 1 new in package baby gear item per child. Free items limited to 1 bag per family.
CHECKOUT: Bring shopping ticket to checkout station when done. Volunteer will provide donation total. Place donation in box (contactless payment option). Change available if needed. CASH ONLY! No one turned away for inability to pay.
WHO ARE WE: Clothe Me Co-Op (CMC) is a 100% donation-based CHILDREN’S clothing & service ministry of Kenmore Alliance Church made up of volunteers from all over the WNY community. Donations are given to us with the intent of being a blessing, and we exist to bless families throughout WNY with very low/no cost children’s clothing and other items. We carry all sizes and types of items for children from newborn through teens; to include clothing in sizes preemie/newborn to adult large, maternity clothes, shoes, baby/toddler gear, children's books, gently used/new toys, and more.
KAC Serves Website: https://www.kenmorealliance.com/ministries/kac-serves/
CMC Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClotheMeCoOp/
CMC Email: [email protected]
Kenmore Alliance Church: www.kenmorealliance.com 716-876-5570 x32
|| Rebecca Henderson