St. Joseph Parish is joyful to be able to have Mass in person again!!!
As we journey together through the reopening process we ask for your patience, understanding, and prayers. We will be following all guidelines set forth by the Diocese of Joliet and the State of Illinois for the safetry and well-being of our parishioners.
Please note that although public Masses are resuming, Bishop Pates has dispensed the obligation to attend Sunday Mass for all the faithful in the diocese at this time. For this reason we will continue to live stream Mass via our parish Facebook page.
Prior to reserving your spot for Mass we ask that you please read the guideliness for Mass attendees that are attached along with the bullet points below.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO MASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR RUNNING A FEVER
- In fairness to everyone, you can only reserve ONE weekend Mass per week.
- We have a limited capacity of seating at this time. In order to maximize the seating you will have to make a reservation for the total number of people that live in the SAME household in the "Quantity Box."
- If you have not registered to attend, you will not be allowed into the building.
- If the Mass is full, please check back for any cancellations.
- All those 2 years of age and older are required to wear masks at all times, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please arrive to Mass at least 15 minutes prior to the Mass you have signed up for.
- Enter through the front doors of the Church where our hospitality ministers will check you in.
- Please maintain social distancing guidelines of 6 feet inside and outside the building.
If you have any questions in regards to these protocols, please call the office at 815-468-3403 or email [email protected]