In-Person Worship in the Sanctuary
Please see this link with our letter about in person worship, including an FAQ. Please review and be prepared to abide by these requirements:
- If you are sick, and have any symptoms of sickness, or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick, please remain at home.
- The CDC and Commonwealth guidance is that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions continue to stay at home and avoid public gatherings. All attendance at services is at your own risk.
- You must pre-register to attend in-person worship. Attendance is capped at 15 households per service (a household is defined as an individual or a family or people who live together).
- Elevator access is available; please indicate in your registration if it is needed.
- Please do not bring pets to the service.
- Masks are required for adults and children over 2 years and must be worn the entire time.
- Please enter from the Washington Road entrance only (unless elevator is needed). Please arrive early to allow time to be seated. While waiting to be seated, please keep 6 ft social distance. If using the elevator, please come to the middle door off the parking lot.
- A Safety First Greeter will check you in, and show you to your seat.
- You may only sit with members of your household. You are asked to remain in your pew for the entire service.
- 6-foot social distancing is required between households.
- There will be no public singing.
- Communion will be delivered to your seating area, and then shared among members of your household.
- There will be no opportunity to socialize before or after the service.
- There will be no access to other parts of the St. Paul’s building, including restrooms.
*Please sign up your entire household for 1 slot below. There is a maximum of 15 households per service.*