St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
Please see this link with our letter about in person worship, including an FAQ. Please review and be prepared to abide by these requirements:
- If you are sick, and have any symptoms of sickness, or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick, please remain at home.
- The CDC and Commonwealth guidance is that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions continue to stay at home and avoid public gatherings. All attendance at services is at your own risk.
- You must pre-register to attend in-person worship. Attendance is capped at 20 households per service (a household is defined as an individual or a family or people who live together).
- Worship in the Old Saint Luke's grounds is "bring your own chair" or “bring your own blanket.” There will be no chairs available.
- Please do not bring pets to the service.
- Masks are required for adults and older children and must be worn the entire time.
- Please arrive early to allow time to be seated. While waiting to be seated, please keep 6 ft social distance.
- A Safety First Greeter will check you in, and help you find an area to place your chairs.
- You may only sit with members of your household. You are asked to remain in your seating area the entire service.
- 6-foot social distancing is required between households.
- There will be no public singing.
- Communion will be delivered to your seating area, and then shared among members of your household.
- There will be no opportunity to socialize before or after the service.
- There will be no access to the Old St. Luke's building, including restrooms.
- This property is a historical treasure and also contains a sacred burial ground. Please be mindful not to step on, or place a chair on or near the graves.
- These services are weather-permitting, and if they are canceled, an email will be sent out.
*Please sign up your entire household for 1 slot below. There is a maximum of 20 households per service.*
|| St. Paul’s Episcopal Church