Thank you for visiting our In-Person sign-up site for the Health Care Center Unit Clover Hill!
For Cloverhill visitation, please go to the Cloverhill entrance at the side of Lucy Corr to check in.
Before you schedule an In-Person Visit, there are a few conditions that all visitors must agree upon. These conditions ensure the safety of our residents, guests, and staff:
- Visitors will be screened for symptoms associated w COVID (we have a list), asked if they have been in a location or with anyone in the last 14-days positive for COVID, and if they’ve been around anyone with symptoms or presumed symptoms of COVID. They will also be asked about the test history for COVID.
- Once screened visitors will agree in writing to the following conditions:
- All individuals regardless of age, underlying health conditions or vaccination status must wear a mask over their mouth and nose and wear all provided PPE.
- Sanitize their hands and their cellular/electronic devices
- Remain 6 feet apart from the resident
- Not visit longer than 20 minutes
- Bring no food, beverages, or personal items into the visiting area
- Immediately report back to us if they are become COVID positive any time within 7 days of their visit inside the facility
If you are interested in scheduling an evening or weekend visit, please call Bailey Staples at 804-706-5773.
|| Bailey Staples