Thank you for visiting our In-Person Sign-Up site for the Health Care Center Unit of Bermuda.
Newly admitted residents to our Bermuda Unit will have a quarantine period. During this time, residents may receive up to three (3) visits per week. A resident in his/her quarantine period will have a yellow bag with PPE hanging on the resident’s door; visitors to those residents will also have to wear a gown and gloves in the room during the visit, in addition to a mask.
Once their quarantine period is over, residents may receive one (1) visit per day.
Before you schedule an In-Person Visit, there are a few conditions that all visitors must agree upon. These conditions ensure the safety of our residents, guests, and staff:
- Visitors will complete a COVID Check-In Form, regardless of vaccination status. This form must be completed by each visitor.
- Once screened visitors will agree in writing to the following conditions:
- All individuals regardless of age, underlying health conditions or vaccination status must wear a mask over their mouth and nose and wear all provided PPE.
- Sanitize their hands and their cellular/electronic devices
- Not visit longer than 30 minutes
- Refrain from eating or drinking for the duration of their visit
- Immediately report back to us if they are become COVID positive any time within 7 days of their visit inside the facility.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Unit Secretary at 804-748-1511.