Medford Micro Food Pantry Mission
Please Check Back for New Information and Slots!
The Medford Micro Food Pantries are filled with nonperishable food items provided by church members and members of the surrounding community.
Sign up here to help fill these Micropantries! During the Coronavirus Pandemic - the need is so great that we are now checking and filling the pantries twice per day.
If you’re in a position to help, choose one of the slots, swing by, check the contents and dispose of inappropriate items*, and put your unexpired, nonperishable food donation right into the box.
Acceptable Items (in a broad sense):
- Canned vegetables, soups, meats, etc.
- Boxed dinners, pastas, rice, etc.
- Fruit cups/sweet treats, etc.
- Granola, cereal, oatmeal, baking goods, etc.
- Any other non-perishable food you can donate!
-unopened personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Any and all medicine (regardless of condition)
- Open, damaged, or expired food
- Non-food items such as clothing, books, etc.
If you are unable to volunteer for a slot, you can still donate to our Micro Pantry Fund which helps procure items to keep the pantries full: igfn.us/form/VPH34Q
And of course, if you are in need of food, please help yourself any time, night or day!
For more about food security in our community or this mission please check out the website at https://sanctuaryucc.org/care/micro-food-pantry/
For maps to the pantries and more about other food resources please go to https://www.foodmedford.com/
*Please remove and discard items that are open or expired and ALL medicines.
|| Office Sanctuary UCC