With so many confined to their homes this Lenten and 40 Days season, we want to emphasize that the need for prayer has never been greater in our world. With that in mind, we are inviting pro-life Christians to join our virtual vigil now through Easter. If you are still called to be physically present at an area abortion clinic, that is a decision we invite you to make on a case-by-case basis, but please follow public health guidelines. If you have any questions, you may contact our office.
While signing up to pray for an hour or several hours is not required, it will help us to see what hours need prayer and estimate how much prayer is being generated.
This vigil will run 24 hours a day. For now, we are offering several time slots per hour. If those are filled, we will add more. For now, we ask you to specifically pray for:
- The unborn and their mothers, especially those who in these uncertain times have become convinced that they cannot continue their pregnancy... That the realize the gift of life and have access to the support needed.
- Those who are sick with COVID-19 and any other condition, the medically vulnerable, and all who care for them... That they find physical and spiritual healing.
- Our elected and appointed officials at every level of government, first responders, and leaders of all sorts... That they are prudent, judicious, and make decisions that protect the dignity of the human person.
- Those who are isolated, adrift, or fearful... That they realize they are never alone and find communities of support.
- The medical profession... That they are kept safe, not overwhelmed, and faithful to their oath to protect all life, and
- Those who approach death ... That they will find God's peace in their last hours and that their souls find eternal rest.
Please join us.