Level II Assisted Living
Please review ALL information below, select an available slot and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to schedule an indoor visit with your loved one.
Our new visitation policy will begin March 26th. Please read through the new policies thoroughly before your visit.
Level 2 Visitation Times:
These visits must be scheduled before 3:30 p.m. M-F.
Only select ONE slot (or quantity) per time period, one slot is good for two visitors for one resident, duplicates will be deleted.
*For all visits you must be ready for check in at the time you are scheduled. 9:00 am, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. you may leave whenever you wish within that time period but you must arrive on time! This is not an open door policy, you must arrive when you are scheduled to arrive.*
*When booking your appointments please be aware that Tuesdays are salon days for most of our residents and some residents have showers in the PM that may conflict with 7:00PM visits. If you are unsure if these will interfere with your visit please call our nurses at (419) 724-5040.*
- Residents’ family members will sign up for visitations on line through “Sign-Up Genius.” All visits will be pre-scheduled for 7 days a week; deadline for scheduling visits is no later than 3:30 p.m. M-F.
- We will screen the visitors for COVID-19 symptoms, including symptoms assessment and questions about exposure to COVID-19.
- Visitors’ information log will be completed by staff.
- Visitors AND residents are required to wear a surgical or procedural mask at all times while inside of the building and while inside of residents rooms. ESC will provide if a visitor does not have one.
- Staff to ensure social distancing, a facial covering is in place, and the visitor will not be a distraction to other residents, visitors, or staff.
- No more than two visitors will be permitted at a time. No one under 2 years of age will be permitted in.
- A fully vaccinated resident may have close contact with their visitor while BOTH parties are wearing a well fitted face mask and performing hand hygiene before and after contact.
- Hand sanitizer shall be made available to visitors and residents for use before, after, and during the visit. Items and surfaces such as wheelchairs, tabletops, or other touched items shall be cleaned and disinfected between visits.
- Visitors shall be escorted to and from the designated visitation areas by staff (i.e., room/apartment). The visitor must remain in the room/apartment at all times.
- Visitors shall call the staff member when visit is completed and will be escorted out of the facility. Visits must be completed before 11:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. as to not interfere with the meal times.
- Level 2—Visitors will come to the “EMS” east entrance.
- Visitors will be allowed to bring items in at that time (no food or drink can be shared while visiting).
- Dogs are allowed! They must be on a leash, be kept in the room of the resident you are visiting and must be well behaved as to not disturb other residents. You are required to bring a current copy of their vaccine record prior to your visit, we will need a copy of this for their file.
Visitors Need To
- Agree to have temperature taken, complete a health screening & wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Agree to wear a procedure mask during the visit. This includes children, if they are unable to wear a mask or keep the facial covering on for the visit you will be asked to leave.
- Agree to follow any visitation guidelines required by the provider to maintain the health and safety of all residents.
- If you have traveled out of the country or have been on a cruise in the last 14 days you will be unable to visit.
- If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case in the last 14 days, you will be unable to visit.
- If you work in a facility that has confirmed cases of COVID-19, you will be unable to visit.
Once you arrive, you may enter the breezeway located at the EMS entrance to building 4. Wait there until you are greeted by staff. If you don't have a procedure mask one will be given to you. We will then conduct a health screening prior to escorting you to your loved ones room (or a designated area for those who have shared rooms) for the visit.
Click the following link to view the entire Director's Orders for further clarification.
If you have any questions please call Sarah H. at (419) 724-5043 or email [email protected]
|| Sarah Holland