Level II Assisted Living
In-person visits will start on June 8th!
Starting on June 8th, we will no longer have an online sign-up for video calls. However for those wishing to utilize this service please contact Sarah the Level II Activity Coordinator by phone or email to schedule a time.
Please review all information below, select an available slot and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to schedule an in-person visit with your loved one.
- All visitation will be pre-scheduled and in an outdoor location indicated by the facility. Visits will be 30 minutes in length, Monday through Friday only rotating schedule with management discretion. A canopy will be provided for adverse weather conditions.
- Residents and visitors will all be required to wear a mask which needs to cover their nose and mouth at all times. Family members need to supply their own masks.
- Perform handwashing prior to visit and use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Elizabeth Scott in visitation areas.
- Visitors should not bring food or drink to share and/or touch or have any physical contact with residents.
- Social distancing, a minimum of six feet, is required. Marker indicators will be attached to the tables and the ground.
- Visitors will be required to answer screener questions and have their temperature taken prior to visitation.
- Visitors and residents will be educated on the risk of the spread of COVID-19 while interacting with their family members.
- The potential health risk for these visits can be serious to our population of elderly adults. Such risks can be serious infection and potential death.
- Visitation is limited to no more than three family members per resident.
- Elizabeth Scott staff will clean and sanitize visitation area before and after each family visit.
Visitors Need To
- Agree to have temperature taken, complete a health screening & wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Agree to provide and wear face coverings during the visit.
- Agree to no physical contact.
- Agree to follow any visitation guidelines required by the provider to maintain the health and safety of all residents.
Keep in mind that these visits will be held outside, and are weather permitting. If you are unsure of your visits status please contact Sarah H. for further information or to reschedule prior to your scheduled visitation time.
*For Level II, the meeting area will be located at the "EMS Entrance" to Building 4.*
We also ask that when scheduling visits you think of others, please only book one time slot (per family) weekly. We want all family members to have the same opportunities to see their loved ones. Please communicate with other members of your family and possibly schedule a time to all meet together (no more than three) with your loved one. With moving to half hour visits we will have less slots open throughout the week so this will be enforced, to give everyone a chance to see their loved ones.
Please be mindful of your scheduled time, we know that 30 minutes goes by quickly, but we ask that you be respectful of others who have reserved times as well to spend with their loved ones.
If you have items for drop off, we cannot accept these during in-person visits. Please continue to drop off any items at Building 3 weekdays 9:00am-11:00am, 1:30pm-3:30pm and 8:00pm-9:30pm.
If you have any questions please contact Sarah H. at (419) 724-5043 or email at [email protected]
|| Sarah Holland